about     shop     contact         

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pink Leopords

The last few years I've fallen more and more in love with pink.  The color is such a staple for today's fashion.  Two years ago I purchased a pink J. Crew skirt and then returned it.  I thought it was too "girly" and I'd never be able to pair it with anything.  ....Oh how I was wrong! When I woke up this morning I originally wanted to wear it with a light blue oxford, but I remember it was at the cleaners.  I sifted through my closet and found my favorite leopord shirt purchased from forever 21.  Such a great staple piece in my closet.  Can never go wrong with a little animal print.

Quit to my surprise, I received several compliments from people in the office.  Mostly fashionable guys.  However, the best compliment was from my beautician! She just adored the outfit.  It made me realize that seeing me in my every day clothing (instead of my Sunday morning workout apparel) would give her better perspective who I am and she'd be able to style my hair accordingly.

Enjoy the pictures! It was a beautiful Wednesday morning in the Bay Area.








Shirt- Forever 21 $20
Skirt -Gap $35
Shoes - Rachel Roy $100
Bag - Aldo $50
Ring- TJ Maxx $25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia