about     shop     contact         

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pastels, Neutrals & Fur


Top :
 Christine from The Fashion Pledge / Christine from Petite Hues / Fallon from Sage + Sparkle
Bottom : Kileen from cute + little / Olivia from Corporate Catwalk / Sydney from Sydney's Fashion Diary
 

Previous Topics : Leather, Monochromatic


 
Week three of our blogger collaboration is here! The last few weeks have been really fun seeing how five other woman style the same trend different ways. This week we're featuring pastels. Which is one of the biggest trends in fashion this season. This trend was tough for my waredrobe, especially in the winter. I looked through my closet ten times and I found my plush pink silk pjs, baby blue oxford and this pastel green skirt. After looking at the same three pieces, I decided on the vintage wool skirt.  

Last year, I picked up this vintage Miu Miu skirt from my favorite consignment shop in San Francisco. The beige coat and fur headband were the perfect addition to my the wool skirt. Fallon did a great job mixing pastels in here outfit. Who doesn't love her pale pink coat! I've walked passed a pale pink coat in Zara several times and I still regret not picking it up.

Sweater :: Banana Republic (love this one & this one)
Skirt :: Vintage Miu Miu
Heels :: Zara
Coat :: Zara (similar here)
Bag :: Coach 
Hat :: Surell (similar here)



 Places to wear this outfit :: work outfit, Sunday best
 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia