about     shop     contact         

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 A Year to Remember

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The year 2013 will be a year that I'll remember for the rest of my life. There have been so many milestones that I've experienced this year. Looking back to last New Year's Eve, when exchanging texts with family and friends, one text message stood out to me more than any others. My best friend Debbrah, with all the passion and sincerity in her heart wrote me a loving text and said that 2013 was going to be the best year of my life. She was right. This year I've experienced leaving San Francisco, starting my dream job, moving to New York, getting engaged and celebrating my 30th birthday!

Wishing all of my readers a very joyful start to the new year. Thank you for all your support, loving comments and emails.
 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png
Photo Credit: Lydia Hudges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia