about     shop     contact         

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Winter Layering & Fur Headband



Top : Christine from The Fashion Pledge / Christine from Petite Hues / Fallon from Sage + Sparkle 
Bottom : Kileen from cute + littleOlivia from Corporate Catwalk

 


Good morning! Today is our last blogger collaboration, I think we all can agree that the last six week have been a lot of fun together! For our last trend, we're featuring layering. In the winter I'm a big fan of layering, always looking to stay warmer during this time of the year. Typically I end up with a few thin layers and a chunky sweater (as seen in today's post). I really like when people put plaid under sweaters and add a cute sweater wrap. Over the years I've gotten better at layer, but it's taking time. 

Today's outfit has been a weekend uniform the last few weeks. Whenever I need to go shopping or run errands, I throw on the most comfy sweater I can find, leggings and my flat boots.  My fur headband also tags along, it gives my outfit a special touch! 

Sweater :: Forever 21(similar here, here & here)
Collar shirt :: Express 
Leggings :: H&M
Boots :: Zara (similar here)
Bag :: Zara (love this MK bag & similar here)
Fur Headband :: Surell


 Places to wear this outfit :: shopping, family gatherings, casual dinner
 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia