about     shop     contact         

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Casual Weekend :: Boyfriend Jeans & Baseball Hat



Winter continues in New York. As I look out my window onto Park Ave, the snow is quickly melting away. Spring is starting to feel closer and closer with every passing day. This weekend I'm keeping it casual with my Parisian sweater and boyfriend jeans. These jeans are my favorite! They are so soft and comfortable to wear around the apartment or dressing up with heels.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. We're going to spend time with friends and continue planning our wedding. It's hard to believe it's four months away! 

Sweater :: J. Crew (similar save & splurge)
Jeans :: Current Elliott (similar here & here
Heels :: Valentino 
Hat :: J. Crew (similar here & here)

 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia