about     shop     contact         

Monday, June 15, 2015

Work Wear | Brightening Up Your Office Wardrobe

BLUE_7
BLUE_6
BLUE_5
BLUE_1
BLUE_3

Wearing color to the office seems to be a struggle for a lot of corporate girls. I talk to my friends at work about this all the time. We all want to wear more colorful pieces to the office, but when you're out shopping the last thing we're thinking about is "work clothes".  J.Crew is on the top of my list (these are my favorite pencil skirts) when I want to brighten up my work wardrobe. If you're on a budget, check out J.Crew Factory and ASOS as they have a wide selection of skirts for the office.

For anyone who is looking for a lighter bag for the office, I picked up this tote from J.Crew (when I purchased the skirt) and it's been great to wear to work throughout the week.



Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia