about     shop     contact         

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Casual Style | Oversized Military Coat

FRINGE_7

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I'm on my flight back to New York after a fun weekend in San Francisco with my dad. I really enjoyed seeing him experienced a boat ride around the Bay, an In-N-Out burger and the Super Bowl for the first time. I feel blessed to have had the time together. Now it's back to work and time to start planning for NYFW! 

FRINGE_3

Today I'm sharing a casual weekend or after work outfit. The top I'm wearing is from Club Monaco, it's a little difficult to see, but has sheer billowy sleeves. It's an elegant style that can be worn to work and on the weekends. It's an investment piece, but it's a top that you'll reach for when you feel like you have nothing to wear (fits true to size). 

As for the oversize military coat, this is another one of my favorite trends for the season. I'm petite, but I love an oversized coats with distressed denim. It's a practical outfit to wear on the weekends and/or running errands after work. If I were running around the city, I'd switched out the boots for these sneakers

FRINGE_6
FRINGE_4
FRINGE_8
FRINGE_1
FRINGE_5
FRINGE_2

Denim - AG (I love the AG ankle jeans for my height)
Coat - ASOS
Bag - Chloe
Boots - Schutz c/o
Sunglasses - Prada 





Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia